SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application of Strategy :3

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application of Strategy :3  Empty GM Application of Strategy :3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:55 pm

Derpina

GM Application of Strategy :3  Real_n10

Alan Li

GM Application of Strategy :3  Ign10

Strategy

GM Application of Strategy :3  Age11

GM Application of Strategy :3  Timezo10

GMT -5 [EST]

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?
I would say that I have a honest personality and a lot of patience with maplers. I would tell the truth even though I would get in trouble. Additionally, I will always try to find people in need of help in case they are actually shy to call the GMs.

What will I do if I am granted GM in SolutionMS?
If I was granted the role as a GM in SolutionMS, I would first of all, try to host event and make the community more friendlier. However, I will only host events when it is available and permission is granted.

How would I dispute a fight in game?
I would listen to both sides of the argument to make sure each player feels like they are treated equally. Then, I would come up with an idea of dividing them into different areas. If they would continue persistently, I would have to tell them consequences, example jail for a while.

How will I apply the GM and Player Rules in day to day rules?
I will be aware of the role as a GM and respecting all rules that I would need to fulfill. If a Player somehow goes over the line, I would have to tell them and somehow make them understand what they are doing wrong and politely tell them to refrain from continuing.

Contact -
Skype - iRhymex3
I have been a GM before, so I sort of know the commands and the expectations of being a GM. Also, I am usually a fun and energetic person. I'm someone you can talk to when your bored.

Note - I am "Derp" and I couldn't figure out why I was a guest and realized I wasn't logged on, so I made an account and just copied everything from it. [I apologize for not noticing].
Thank you for spending time reading my application.

2GM Application of Strategy :3  Empty Re: GM Application of Strategy :3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:13 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

will you be active unlike other staff members?

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

3GM Application of Strategy :3  Empty Re: GM Application of Strategy :3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:03 am

Derpina

Solution wrote:will you be active unlike other staff members?

I will be on almost everyday, no matter how much pressure and school time I have of my life. It will be my "duty" to help maplers in need of help as being a GM.

4GM Application of Strategy :3  Empty Re: GM Application of Strategy :3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:12 am

Solution

Solution
Admin

ew no u need school. never put us before your schooling

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

5GM Application of Strategy :3  Empty Re: GM Application of Strategy :3 Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:45 am

Derpina

Solution wrote:ew no u need school. never put us before your schooling

I will be at school and be active at the same time. I will try my best to be as active as possible after I finish my school and homework. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum