SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crawler's GM Application

4 posters

Is Crawler Qualified To Be A GM?

Crawler's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%Crawler's GM Application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 2 ]
Crawler's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Crawler's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crawler's GM Application Empty Crawler's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 am

Crawler

Crawler

In Game Name (IGN) :Crawler

Timezone :(UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur, Singapore

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? : I have no experience in it but I'd like to learn about it. I am friendly & always ready to help someone who needs help. Plus I am always active at xat, forum & in-game as well.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMs? :I will do my job as GM to keep the server peaceful, make sure there is no duper or hacker & always making sure all the players having fun in SolutionMs. Beside that I will call my friends to join SolutionMs to make the server more famous & getting bigger.

How would you dispute a fight in game? :If there was any fights I would warp them into somewhere that they would not do any shoutouts to the world to know that they were arguing. Therefore, I will put them at the designated place to let them solve their problems each other. If there they were have a gm fight, i could most probably tell to the admin about the problem that happen and the admin can really solve the problems easily and fast. If there was no admins were online, I will be responsible to guard the server without any cause.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :I'm always following the rules & make sure that the players on the server does it to no matter what it cost. Most of all I won't ever break the rules no matter what it cost.

Brief information about yourself:My name is Donovan, and I am 19 this year. I live in Malaysia. My hobbies is sports, work out & drawing. I am a friendly guy and I always help to the players that really needs help and likes to make new friends and get along well with each other.

Contact Information: Skype - FearlessImba. Forum & Xat - Crawler.

Thank you for taking your time to read my GM application.

Last edited by Crawler on Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:46 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : To make sure that would be easy for the player's , GM's & Owner to vote.)

2Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:07 pm

Pacifier

Pacifier

Short and simple answers . Good luck on your application .

3Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:11 pm

Crawler

Crawler

Pacifier wrote:Short and simple answers . Good luck on your application .
Thanks bro

4Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:26 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Crawler. nice contents. u hav my vote. i dnt kno whether to make you GM or not. dnt see you as active.

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

5Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:27 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

btw ur form is sloppy ur arm is locked :p

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

6Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Crawler

Crawler

Thanks for the vote solution. Well I normally active in xat, forum & in-game when you didnt online cause our time zone is kinda different. If the server were still offline I will be in Xat & Forum to help people's who need help.

7Crawler's GM Application Empty Re: Crawler's GM Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:56 am

Farkers

Awesome:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum