SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

GM Application of Strategy :3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GM Application of Strategy :3 Empty GM Application of Strategy :3 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Derp

Real Name - Alan Li

IGN - Strategy

Age - 13

Timezone - GMT -5 [EST]

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?
I would say that I have a honest personality and a lot of patience with maplers. I would tell the truth even though I would get in trouble. Additionally, I will always try to find people in need of help in case they are actually shy to call the GMs.

What will I do if I am granted GM in SolutionMS?
If I was granted the role as a GM in SolutionMS, I would first of all, try to host event and make the community more friendlier. However, I will only host events when it is available and permission is granted.

How would I dispute a fight in game?
I would listen to both sides of the argument to make sure each player feels like they are treated equally. Then, I would come up with an idea of dividing them into different areas. If they would continue persistently, I would have to tell them consequences, example jail for a while.

How will I apply the GM and Player Rules in day to day rules?
I will be aware of the role as a GM and respecting all rules that I would need to fulfill. If a Player somehow goes over the line, I would have to tell them and somehow make them understand what they are doing wrong and politely tell them to refrain from continuing.

Contact -
Skype - iRhymex3
I have been a GM before, so I sort of know the commands and the expectations of being a GM. Also, I am usually a fun and energetic person. I'm someone you can talk to when your bored.

Thank you for spending time reading my application.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum