SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Empty XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 am

XiiaoZaiZai

Name:Brandon

In Game Name (IGN):XiiaoZaiZai

Timezone:GMT +8:00 Malaysia

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?
I am a helpful, kind, friendly and a responsible person will be gladly to help any player that needs any help.

What will you do if you are granted in SolutionMS?
I will make this server into a really fun and peaceful place as possible because the people can easily make friends into the game.Therefore, this would increases the popularity of the server and make the game look famous. I would host any events to entertain them without getting them bored causing them to leave the server and it will cause the popularity of the server.

How would you dispute a fight in game?
If there was any fights I would warp them into somewhere that they would not do any shoutouts to the world to know that they were arguing. Therefore, I will put them at the designated place to let them solve their problems each other. If there they were have a gm fight, i could most probably tell to the admin about the problem that happen and the admin can really solve the problems easily and fast. If there was no admins were online, I will be responsible to guard the server without any cause.

Contact(skype preferred):brandonwwl

2XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Empty Re: XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:23 am

SakuraChan

NICE Smile

3XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Empty Re: XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:32 am

EpicPro

EpicPro

Lmfao, My mom is from Malaysia awesome. xD

4XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Empty Re: XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

EpicPro wrote:Lmfao, My mom is from Malaysia awesome. xD
stfu <3 idk never seen u in game

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

5XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Empty Re: XiiaoZaiZai's GM Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:55 am

Farkers

Hope u are able to make it Brandon Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum