SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

it's windwink gm application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1it's windwink gm application Empty it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:25 pm

alylala22

hey Very Happy
my first name is:aly
last name is:sakr
time:(utc+2:00) cairo
what would i do if i am a gm:i am a friendly guy that respects rules i would be a gm to help other gms to make server fun and to ban hackers i would do anything for this server to be the best of maple story private servers
what i do if theres 2 or more guys fighting together if normal players:i send all to jail and i mute all and i let each talk in a turn and if they keep fighting ill tell a head gm and he do what he wants
if between gms:i would tell owner or head gms they do all work cuz i cant do anything in this time
ty for seeing my request Very Happy

2it's windwink gm application Empty No from me. Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Sorry, I would say no. You are 11 years old, This application was very informal and short. You also added no colors. Good luck though Wink

3it's windwink gm application Empty ty epicpro Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:30 pm

alylala22

but epicpro it dosent go just for age

4it's windwink gm application Empty Re: it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:31 pm

Pacifier

Pacifier

The application is a little short , maybe you can expand more of your thoughts or so , try to add more colours so that it is more appealing to others that is reading . Applying for game master position is a huge and important job . Still , good luck tho .

5it's windwink gm application Empty Re: it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:32 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Hmm. But the thing is, Your immature. No offence, Hope we can still be friends.

6it's windwink gm application Empty ty pac tho Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:33 pm

alylala22

but sorry it's first post tho so i still dont know anysth

7it's windwink gm application Empty Re: it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:35 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Try fixing your grammer mistakes in your application.

8it's windwink gm application Empty ok ill try Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:36 pm

alylala22

Smile is it accepted or not yet?

9it's windwink gm application Empty Re: it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:38 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

No, we haven't decided yet. We're gonna move it in a sec.

10it's windwink gm application Empty Re: it's windwink gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:01 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

okay look, heres what i want you to do. just rewrite it in the format Smile then we'll go from there. i will decide to approve or deny

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum