SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gannn's GM Application

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Gannn's GM Application Empty Gannn's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:38 am

Gannn

Gannn

In Game Name (IGN) : Gannn

Timezone : I'm from Singapore. GMT+8

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? :

To be honest, I have not taken the position or role of GM in any server. But I can assure you, I can provide you the help and efficiency of a GM. I have been playing private servers a long time so I know my whereabouts of the things around the server. I played SoulMS quite frequently. I know how GM do their jobs over there and i find it challenging for me to take on this task to show how i can be as efficient as them.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? :

If I am granted to be a GM on this server, there is many things I would provide to help this server thrive, and excel.
First and foremost thing I would like to provide for this server is help and awareness for the players of this server. As this is a new server, not many people are aware of the NPCs and details about this server. I'd be more than grateful to show them around and provide help from in-game issues, to real life. Secondly, I will try my best to execute my role of being GM by taking action to some of the players that want to disrupt the peace and unity of this server. I am specifically saying this towards hackers, and people who want to exploit this server for THEIR own benefit. I will make sure they understand that this is a big problem to me and discipline them until they get it through their head that this is not acceptable

How would you dispute a fight in game? :

If there is a staff fight, I would ask for both side of the story. I would try to look for a solution to help to solve the fighting. If they still continue to fight, I will find a higher staff member than me, to stop the fighting. Now, if there is a fight between players, i would ask them to stop. If they don't stop, I will give a warning to them. If they still continue to fight, i will try to separate both players maybe by warping both players to someone to talk to and listen each side of the story. If they STILL continue to fighting somehow, I will temporary ban both players until they will grow up or act mature.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :

I will obey the GM and player rules, my day to day tasks are HELPING the new players and let them settle in and prove them that this server is the best server and tell their friends to join and rise the community. And I will be active as possible and check the forums and XAT frequently. Even though I may not be active on XAT i will try and be active as possible as my day to day task.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :

My name is Gabriel, and i am 17 this year. I live in Singapore. I am a friendly guy and I always joke around with my friends and likes to make new friends and get along well with each other.

You can contact me through my skype at Gannn95 or in-game and Xat if you see me online.

LASTLY, THANK YOU FOR READING MY GM APPLICATION

2Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:44 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Very detailed app . Specific answers . Gab , I know you for a long time , the word "mature" is suitable for you.
Good luck on your application!

3Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:45 am

Gannn

Gannn

Pacifier wrote:Very detailed app . Specific answers . Gab , I know you for a long time , the word "mature" is suitable for you.

Thanks bro!

4Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Pacifier

Pacifier

Gannn wrote:
Pacifier wrote:Very detailed app . Specific answers . Gab , I know you for a long time , the word "mature" is suitable for you.

Thanks bro!

Your Welcome Very Happy

5Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:53 am

EpicPro

EpicPro

I don't usually argue with my best friend but I dont think the word "Mature" describes him. I've met him once at the event and he started legit yelling at me and threatened to get me banned. I asked a GM later and he said i couldn't get banned for that reason. But the app looks good.

Neutral vote.

6Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Gannn

Gannn

EpicPro wrote:

I don't usually argue with my best friend but I dont think the word "Mature" describes him. I've met him once at the event and he started legit yelling at me and threatened to get me banned. I asked a GM later and he said i couldn't get banned for that reason. But the app looks good.

Neutral vote.

Don't really remember of what had happened the other time. Probably because I was making fun of you or something. I sincerely apologize for what had happened though.

7Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:31 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

hmmm im goin to hav to watch you.. -,-

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

8Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:39 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

EpicPro wrote:

Neutral vote.

Yeah he does troll at times but im sure it was all a joke, HOPEFULLY. Dont take it to heart tho! Smile

9Gannn's GM Application Empty Re: Gannn's GM Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:53 am

Farkers

Nice application Smile)))

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum