SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

MrFluffy's GM Application

2 posters

Should MrFluffy Be A GM?

MrFluffy's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%MrFluffy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 3 ]
MrFluffy's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%MrFluffy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MrFluffy's GM Application Empty MrFluffy's GM Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:13 pm

MrFluffy

MrFluffy

In Game Name (IGN) : MrFluffy

Timezone : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? : I'm always out to help people. Also I know a lot to MapleStory and MapleStory Private Servers. I know all errors about mapelstory and how to fix them. Last, im as honest as i can be.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? :I will try to be as active as i can and help each and every player.

How would you dispute a fight in game? : I would warp to both players/GM ask them what the problem is and ill try to make a solution to fix it.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? : I'll always follow the rules and make sure every person in the community does to.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :
Email: mrfluffyalex @ gmail.com

I'm a 16 year old teen. Im currently in Summer. going to 12th grade in a month. My favorite color is purple. I am shy when i meet people in real life. Also like I said before Im also honest as i can be.

Thank You.

2MrFluffy's GM Application Empty Re: MrFluffy's GM Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:31 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

GM app accepted welcome to the team

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum