SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kevin's application

+2
Lissax3
leaguesdesk
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kevin's application Empty Kevin's application Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm

leaguesdesk

Name : Kevin William
IGN : Not yet made .
TimeZone : Eastern
What qualifies you to be a gm in SolutionMS? :
I have alot of experience i know how to run everything well ive been a owner on around 9 servers. im still a gm on most servers still . i have alot to do but i keep in as i do my job . if anyone asks for help i would know exactly what to do .I also stay on chats most of the time . Just because i may be young dosent mean that im dumb .
What will you do if you are granted in solutionMs :
Well i could do anything I could be a helper . for example just for example , if im level 3 gm i could still answer them and do anything . i know how to settle things between people . you just need to tell me a question of like of what im actually able to do if yu can do this that this..
How would you dispute a fight in game? :
It matters what kind of fight it is so i will just demonstrate a random one that i normally see about people Twisted Evil Exclamation Question ill act as if just 2 people are fighting and their names will be tom and james .
James : HEY ! y did you ITEM VAC my kill !
Tom : i didint wat are you talking about !
James : wow .. your such a lier . im reporting yu .
Tom : ok go ahead i didint do anything .
Me : pop out of nowhere and jail them both ....also warps myself to jail.
Tom : y are we in jail?
Me: whats the problem ?
James : He vacced my loots .
Me: do you have any evidence ?
James : well yes... my eyes ..
Me: as in a screenshot or a video ?
James : .... noo.....
Me: Well then i cannot accuse him of anything ..
I will watch you both to see if he rly is hacking
~btw im not really gonna say the secound line ^im gonna do it not say it ...^^~
but whats in my head. but normally when i play i do !online or the command and then i go around using !warp (ign) and end up going to them .. i check every player invisibly and make sure theyre not hacking .
or having a fight .
How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :
mmm... well i would be on pretty much all day looking after the players .. i have so many clients ... im on all at the same time i still dont lag and i watch each of my servers and the servers im gm in .. i am very active .
Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :
i do have a skype ( mujahid.abdulbari )
You may call me Kev. im very athletic , i get very good grades. im expertise in many things ( computers,art,and alot more! )

Please accept my application , and thank you all .

Last edited by leaguesdesk on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i wanted to take out something . that was not necessary)

2Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am

Lissax3

Lissax3

Cool, you have experience but i realy realy don't like the way you answered the questions, i'm staying natural vote for now.

3Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:29 am

EpicPro

EpicPro

Please give me proof u were owner/gm of 9 servers.

4Kevin's application Empty hmm thats kind of hard... Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:18 pm

leaguesdesk

Well i dont have much proof .... because i restored my computer due to so many viruses that had harmed my computer those 9 servers shut down . im still running one ... i dont want to advertise ... on this forum ...... so .. i have no idea how to give your proof. .

5Kevin's application Empty OH HAI KEVIN Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:25 pm

JacksonMDec

kevin y did you shut off your TawkenaMs? i was hoping to play it some more .... ....... ........ i decided to play this server tho ... and i end up seeing you ... please reply if you know who i am and im just thinking that your the wrong person .

6Kevin's application Empty WHo are yu ??? Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:30 pm

leaguesdesk

OH !! are you MecJacKsonDecal ?
mm sorry .... i had written it on the top of where you posted.... that i had to restore my computer but im about to make a new server ... im still gm in some .. and no you cannot Sad i only make people admin the ones that im able to fully trust .
the server that im right now trying to make ... failed .. im not able to log onto it after something happened to the VPS i bought ... i just wasted $12.49

7Kevin's application Empty Oh one more thing Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:35 pm

leaguesdesk

one more thing jackson ....... do you have any idea what i should name my newest server ??? i may cancel it . because i dont want my vps to fail Sad

8Kevin's application Empty again :( Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 pm

leaguesdesk

Again Sad

9Kevin's application Empty Sorry :( Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:37 pm

JacksonMDec

i dont think im going to be in your server sorry Sad
i know its v83 ... but i dont think i can .. and i think you should just cancel it ... you lost $13 already ..... y lose another $13 ??

10Kevin's application Empty ....... Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm

leaguesdesk

you may be right ... but i dont feel like it.... for some reason ... i think you are right, ill close it .
.... but i mean ... i am still gm in other servers. so ye. i think ill just stick with those ...

11Kevin's application Empty To , EpicPro Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:44 pm

leaguesdesk

im sorry i cannot do that since i have restored my computer but i can give you proof that im gm in many servers idk if i should advertise on this forum ... but im GM in ThugStory v83 please send me an email at

thugystory @ gmail . com
and thank you ...

im not allowed to post a url here for 7 days cuz im a new member , and im not allowed to quote [b][justify]

12Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:08 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Give me proof, Whats the server u have right now.... BTW that chat u had with that other dude is kinda fishy, Idk if u made that acc or what but it happened right after i mentioned i needed proof.

13Kevin's application Empty MSN Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:17 pm

leaguesdesk

??? hes on my msn ....
he used to be my really close friend but still sometimes didint trust him ....
all i heard from him is tat hes goin to play a new server

14Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:22 pm

Ocean

Ocean

EpicPro wrote:Give me proof, Whats the server u have right now.... BTW that chat u had with that other dude is kinda fishy, Idk if u made that acc or what but it happened right after i mentioned i needed proof.

lol i was thinking the same thing.agree

15Kevin's application Empty hey ocean.. Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:25 pm

leaguesdesk

i can give you proof about jackson ... hes my close friend ....... but i dont trust him that much

16Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:26 pm

leaguesdesk

Hes still on my msn .. but i havent went on msn in a long time .

17Kevin's application Empty Re: Kevin's application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

not active. made app and left.
/denied/

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum