SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

windwink's gm application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1windwink's gm application Empty windwink's gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:25 pm

alylala22

hey santa
in game name(ign):windwink
timezone:(utc+02:00)
What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?:i am a friendly guy that accepts all rules i would help all the private server and to make the server the best:
What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS?:i have to be a gm that accept rules i am granted to ban hackers to host events in time and the specialest thing not to do things out of rules

How would you dispute a fight in game?:if between players i would send both to jail and let em talk in turns and if keep fighting i tell owner or head gm he do what he want
if between gms i tell head gm or owner cuz i have no choice to do any thing
How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks?:rules are higher thing for a player
after owner so i have to take care bout it and not to do things out of it at all
Contact and a brief information about yourself : skype name:aly.sakr6

2windwink's gm application Empty Re: windwink's gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

there we go app accepted Trainee spot has benn filled with you name Smile

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

3windwink's gm application Empty ty solution Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:44 pm

alylala22

yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

4windwink's gm application Empty Re: windwink's gm application Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:45 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Dont abuse.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum