SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oatsy's GM Application

2 posters

Do I Qualify to become a SolutionMS GM?

Oatsy's GM Application I_vote_lcap100%Oatsy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 100% [ 1 ]
Oatsy's GM Application I_vote_lcap0%Oatsy's GM Application I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Oatsy's GM Application Empty Oatsy's GM Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Oatsy

Oatsy

In Game Name (IGN) : Oats

Timezone : (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

[center]What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? : What would qualify me to be a GM in SolutionMS would be that I'm an easy-going, funny person. However, I do understand the responsibilities behind this position and will not take them lightly. I've only played one other PS and have seen how GM's in there connect to the players and truly wish that they actually did "connect" with them. This being a Hamachi Server will have substantially less members then a public ps and I'd try and get to know and help as many people as I can.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? : If I was granted the GM position I would uphold the rules and regulations of the server to the letter, stay active and try to liven the community up, and help as many players as I can.

How would you dispute a fight in game? :I would warp both of them and ask one to tell their side of the story and the other the same and negotiate as best I could until everyone reaches an agreement

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? : I'd follow all rules and regulations and make sure everyone else did as well.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :

17 year old teen on summer break right now. Entering 12th grade in about a month and a half. I do have a job so I'd do my best to get on any time after 2pm Eastern Time (US & Canada). I'm quiet most of the time until I get to know you, after that watch out. I put forth my best effort to what I enjoy and playing games is one of them. If accepted as a GM I would treat staff, friends, and community as a family and do as much possible to help in any way I can.

2Oatsy's GM Application Empty Re: Oatsy's GM Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Your age really helps and so does your time zone. same as me and Brian. Welcome to the team.

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum