SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ocean Gm Application

+2
Pacifier
Ocean
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ocean Gm Application Empty Ocean Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 am

Ocean

Ocean

Real Name
:
Alexander Andres

In Game Name (IGN)
:
Ocean

Timezone :

UTC - 5 hours

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?

To be honest i do not have any experience in being a Gm. however i have more than 3 months playing another ps,i know very well how ps systems works.in addition i also know how to manage players and events smoothly.i'm very active.friendly and more important the desire to help people.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS?

First of all.say thanks for let me get in in this community wich is a nice thing.at the game i'll try to help players all i can since this is a new ps and new players will come.i'll have a good active time,host events, stay in xat too.because is where all starts.(website)besides of all try to make solutionms a nice community with the help of all.

How would you dispute a fight in game?

1.- If the fight is between 2 staff members.first and foremost.i guess staff memebers are not supposed to fight even is ther emay be some conflict going amongst themselves.if this happens in any event i will proceed to warp them both into a gm mapand and find out what is going on from each person ( both historys) and try to make a solution.If i am unable to extinguish this problem, i will report it to any other gms that are a higher position or gms that have more experience in tacklin and solving conflicts.

2.- If the fight is between 2 players.I will warp them both to a secluded map and sort the conflict out.i will not provide any blasness amongst them. and advise them to stop the fight.if either of them does not appeal to the agreement upon solving this issue.i will jail them until they sort out their thoughts so as not to affect the other players who ar enot involved.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks?

Well to start. rules are rules.And i'm pretty sure gms are not perfect they will be allowed to make a mistake in a rule or 2. but since you get granted to gm you know you have to do the bes tyou can to follow the player & gm rules. because this is a community and every community have their rules and if you do not behave in accorande with the rules, you will be able to broke them so you may get the punishment you deserve.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself
:

i have not skype atm.try to contact me by msn.watch my forumv profile for that. About me well i practice sports like soccer, skate, and basketball.used to do that lol.like music all for me is music (progressive trance,vocal trance, psy, chill), im very friendly sometimes funny. like the tranquility

[b]Well thanks for reading this application

Rules are rules. I'm sure any GM would make a mistake in a rule or 2, but I will do my best to follow the player & GM rules. The server rules are like laws of a small country, you must behave according to these rules, and if you do not behave in accordance with the rules, you may get the punishment you deserve. I'll be by the rules of the server and hope only good that can emerge from these rules. I will check for updated rules everyday.

Last edited by Ocean on Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:17 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Very detailed . A few grammar errors here and there.
Try to make an effort to capitalize the first word of every sentence . Good luck Smile Application will be accept/declined by the owner/sub-admin.

3Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:55 am

Ocean

Ocean

Pacifier wrote:Very detailed . A few grammar errors here and there.
Try to make an effort to capitalize the first word of every sentence . Good luck Smile Application will be accept/declined by the owner/sub-admin.

lol i didn't haved the time to check it with some translator :p

4Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Pacifier

Pacifier

Ocean wrote:
Pacifier wrote:Very detailed . A few grammar errors here and there.

lol i didn't haved the time to check it with some translator :p

Well..... content matter most dont they? Razz

5Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Lissax3

Lissax3

awsome application alex +1

6Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:29 am

Ocean

Ocean

Lissax3 wrote:awsome application alex +1
~o~ lol ty lissy

7Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:54 am

aaronisboss

Its good. +1

8Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:30 am

EpicPro

EpicPro

Is english ur first language?

9Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Ocean

Ocean

EpicPro wrote:Is english ur first language?
English isnt my lenguage.iT's spanish. But i can understand it easily

10Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 pm

EpicPro

EpicPro

Ocean wrote:
EpicPro wrote:Is english ur first language?
English isnt my lenguage.iT's spanish. But i can understand it easily

Alright, I'll accept the grammer mistakes.

11Ocean Gm Application Empty Re: Ocean Gm Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:41 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Stfu Brian <3 fuck you Lissa <3 Ocean welcome to the team.

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum