SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Farkers gm application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Farkers gm application Empty Farkers gm application Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:54 am

Farkers

In Game Name (IGN) :Farkers

Timezone :GMT +8:00 Singapore

[center]What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? :
I am a friendly person and i am kind person i will be gladly to help any single player that needs any help and i will not afk.

What will you do if you are granted GM in ExperimentMS? :I will gladly to make the game as peaceful as possible because if the game is peaceful many other people can introduce their friends into the game so therefore this would increase the population and make the game popular no time.I would also host events to entertain the players so that they would not get bored causing them leave the server and decrease the population

How would you dispute a fight in game? :
If there would be a player player fight i would most probably warp them to somewhere that they cannot do any shoutout to the world to know that they are arguing,and i will just put them at the designated place to let them solve their problems.
If there were to have a gm fight i could most probably tell the admin about the problems and let the admin solve the argument but if there is no admin online i would try to find a sgm/hgm to help solve the problem if happen that non of them is online i would try to be the middle man to solve the problem asap
How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :I would not abuse the gm authority and i would also diligently follow the given gm rules and if there were to be any event the is being hosted i would not be biased to any players or any friends of mine in the servers.I would be a fair gm and i would not bring any personal conflict into the job or into the game.

Contact (Skype Preferred):Shermanhoxy
brief information about yourself :Hi i am sherman and i love helping people is because it makes me feel that i have just done a good deed.

I also belive that if i get the head gm post i will nature all the immature gms that only hunger for power and bully people with their powers

Last edited by Farkers on Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Applying back)

2Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:58 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Hi sher, I have known you for a long time. You are mature but try not to say any inappropriate words.
A few mistakes here and there. GMT Singapore +8? Cool
another person from my timezone and help me out. Nice app, good luck Smile the owner/sub-admin will decide whether you will be in the staff or not.

3Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

dude tf? u place app HERE?? omg u dnt even play my server and u expect me to make you GM? eh neutral for me. kinda a no. idk. play more bitch -,-

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

4Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Farkers

Solution wrote:dude tf? u place app HERE?? omg u dnt even play my server and u expect me to make you GM? eh neutral for me. kinda a no. idk. play more bitch -,-
i started playing alrdy so will u consider?

5Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:33 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

^ still not active.

6Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:02 pm

Farkers

Solution wrote:^ still not active.

Gimme a week i prove to u;) sure active

7Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

just checked MySQL u didnt even log in today.
Just lied to me.
1 strike against you.

8Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 pm

Farkers

Solution wrote:just checked MySQL u didnt even log in today.
Just lied to me.
1 strike against you.

Its to early for me to online?Surprised
And its like 8am here?

9Farkers gm application Empty Re: Farkers gm application Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:11 pm

Farkers

Gimme 8-10 hours i will be online for at least 4 hours

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum