SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laos's GM application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Laos's GM  application Empty Laos's GM application Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:19 pm

laos

In Game Name (IGN) :Laos

Timezone : Eastern

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? :
I will be active and enjoy helping people out. I'am friendly and like talking to other people. I will take my job seriously ,help everyone's problems, and will treat everyone equally.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? : I will help everyone and listen to what everyone has to say. I will encourage people to stay active and try to get more people to play on this server.

How would you dispute a fight in game? : I would listen to what the problem is and listen to both sides of the story. Then find out if there is any evidence or anyone who saw what happened. I will give those people a warning and if it happens again disciplinary actions will be made.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? : I will try to get more people to join this server and encourage them to get more people to join also. I will help anyone new with server and show them what to do.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself : Skype name : berniesoccer
My favorite sports are soccer and basketball
My favorite food is sticky rice and chicken Laughing
My favortie color is orange
I like to make people happy.
I'am half Laos half Irish. Very Happy

2Laos's GM  application Empty Re: Laos's GM application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

be in game more

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum