SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Charm's GM Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Charm's GM Application Empty Charm's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:38 pm

BobaTea

In Game Name(IGN):Charm

Timezone:GMT -5 EST

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS?
Well,I qualify to be a GM in SolutionMS because I will be on very often-playing for more or less than five hours a day.I am also an well experienced Maple player,whom knows some of the GM commands,however,not all.I am also a person who loves to interact and help out the community a lot,so I think I would get a long well with most of the players.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS?
If I were to be granted GM in SolutionMS,I would guide those players or members of the community who needs help if they called or asked for it.Also,I would host events daily so players have the opportunities to get the rares they want.I would also follow one of the most important rule(s) of being a GM which is to-NOT ABUSE GM POWERS.

How would you dispute a fight in game?:
In order to dispute a fight in game,I would ask the players to calm down first.I will follow what each one of them has to say and give them equal fairness,to not be biased.I'll also give some suggestions for each side,and if they don't stop,I'd give them warnings before I will jail them.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks?:
I will definitely follow both sides of the rules at all times.By doing that,each one of us would get a long better.However,do not expect me to be perfect-,but I will agree to the terms to always follow the rules.

Contact(Skype Preferred)and a brief information about yourself:
Aim:lilcutesstar

Even though I may not be granted to be a GM,I will gladly play this server and still help out with the community.^^

2Charm's GM Application Empty Charms App Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:24 am

CryingRain

CryingRain

Hey,

I think it's a good Application, some spelling mistakes but that's not the world. You took time in doing this application I see ^^. Well you could've told us more about yourself. Anyway you'd get a +1 by me. Good Luck (:

3Charm's GM Application Empty Re: Charm's GM Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:33 am

Solution

Solution
Admin

Need that week of play Sandy. and 30 posts. sorry.

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum