SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

XinLoa's GM application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1XinLoa's GM application Empty XinLoa's GM application Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:30 am

In Game Name (IGN) : My IGN is XinLoa.

Timezone : I live in The Netherlands, but im from Estonia. Timezone GMT+1

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? :

This is my first GM aplication i ever made on a private server. I have no expierence in it but I'd like to learn about it.
I'm very active and i like to help people out with problems. Like if they can't open the game am i always helping them
till there is no option left. I have a lot of experience with Maplestory and Maplestory Private servers. I even helped people on it
and i wasn't even a GM cause i just like to help. I'm in the chat helping either.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? :

I will do my best to help people with every problem they have. I'm somebody who talks alot so i will talk with the new players so they
can train with a smile and say what a great server this is with a great community. I'm a good multitasker so i can help people on the chat
and in-game.

How would you dispute a fight in game? :

First i will try to watch ( if possible ) whats going on in the fight so i know what to say. Not everybody is taking some things good if they
are iritated cause of the fight. So i'll first find out whats going on. If the fight is really in a bad shape ( Like people cursing to each other )
then i will speak with the people who were witness of the fight and ask who started it. I will take that person or persons to a other place to talk
with them.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :

I'm always following the rules and make sure that the people on the server does it to

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :

I'm Victoria but people call me 'Vivi' or 'Vicky' ( But please use the first one ._. ). I game allot and play different games like Moba, MMORPG, FPS ( Currently addicted at MW3 Xbox ._. ), RTS, Sci-fi, race and i think alot more.
I'm 18 years old and live in The Netherlands. I was born in Estonia but my parrents decided to go to The Netherlands. My dad is Dutch and my mother Estonian. I have one older brother and a younger sister.

Its summervaction at the moment but i still need to work from mondays till fridays ( servicedesk so i will be able to help people on the chat but not in-game ).

I have no Skype ( I know.. im old ) but MSN.

MSN : vivisjana_1993@.hotmail.com

thanks for readingg

2XinLoa's GM application Empty XinLoa's App Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:33 am

CryingRain

CryingRain

Good Luck (: I think it's a quite good Application. Your helping at chat and Ingame ^^

3XinLoa's GM application Empty Re: XinLoa's GM application Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:34 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Try to make an effort to capitalize "i" to make it more professional . Nice app tho , good luck .

4XinLoa's GM application Empty Re: XinLoa's GM application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:28 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Fuck that shit. idgaf about ur grammar. i like the contents and i love ur app. welcome to the team

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum