SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Klue's GM Application

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Klue's GM Application Empty Klue's GM Application Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:57 pm

Klue

In Game Name (IGN) : Klue

Timezone :(GMT-06:00) Central Time (US&Canada)

[center]What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? : I like to help people, I respect players and other staffs and I also love to host event, I hate hackers and I never hack in MapleStory.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? : I'll try my best to be better and ask other staff questions if I don't understand something.

How would you dispute a fight in game? : I would try to calm them down, if they keep fighting I would mute them and warp one of them to a private map and let him talk to me about it and after he is finish I would warp him out and warp the other player in and talk to him about it, If I what's the problem I will talk to them.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? :

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself : I don't have Skype but I have Hotmail and Facebook if you need them please ask me and I will give them to you in private chat. I have been Admin in a server and SGM in another server. I love play MapleStory and I started playing maple when im 9 years old. I started private server when im 12 years old. Im respectful and a nice person, but if you don't respect me I wont give as much respect to you, and im mature, and serious when its the right time but I could be a funny guy.

Thanks for reading my GM Application. Hope you like it

2Klue's GM Application Empty Re: Klue's GM Application Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:39 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Klue play more and then i might consider it.

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

3Klue's GM Application Empty Re: Klue's GM Application Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:28 pm

Klue

Sorry my hamachi is not working...

4Klue's GM Application Empty Re: Klue's GM Application Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:52 am

Farkers

Nice application Smile neutral for me

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum