SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

MixedEmotion's Gm Application

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1MixedEmotion's Gm Application Empty MixedEmotion's Gm Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:19 pm

MixedEmotions

Name: Marshall Maley

Ign: Marshall

TimeZone: Eastern(US,Canada)

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS: I am very nice.I will help players as requested or if needed.I do not do things without permission from the owner or a higher in command Gm.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS: I will help the other Gm's with whatever he/she needs help with.

How would you dispute a fight in game: I will tell them to stop. I will tell the owner or a more experienced Gm what happend and let him decide whether or not to ban them.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks: I will follow the Gm Rules and make sure that the players follow the rules too.I will follow the rules allday and everyday.

Contact(Skype Preferred)TeddyGram32.

(About Me) I am 12 years old. I am very respectful and i play maplestory alot.

Last edited by MixedEmotions on Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 5 times in total

2MixedEmotion's Gm Application Empty Re: MixedEmotion's Gm Application Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

:/ didnt follow the format. and also this server isnt all about me, theres other people too :/ i can give you police force Very Happy

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

3MixedEmotion's Gm Application Empty Re: MixedEmotion's Gm Application Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:36 am

MrFluffy

MrFluffy

Make sure you add EVERYTHING in the format.

4MixedEmotion's Gm Application Empty Re: MixedEmotion's Gm Application Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum