SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

BladesOfGlory Gm Application.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1BladesOfGlory Gm Application. Empty BladesOfGlory Gm Application. Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:34 pm

BladesOf

In Game Name (IGN) : Jackson

Timezone : Eastern(US,Canada)

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS? :
First off I have had alot of experience with GM's in other severs. Also to help players out when needed, and listen to owners and other GM's higher in the staff instruction's, but mostly the players there the ones that are going to make this server be amazing and I think I could really help out with doing that.

What will you do if you are granted GM in SolutionMS? : Of course I would be more in charge so I would then start helping alot more players out with needs, making sure everything is going smooth, no hackers, nothing. Then of course report any problems to the Owner, or other GM's.

How would you dispute a fight in game? :
I would see what the problem was, listen for awhile then come in, and if it was getting serious of course I would be making sure no others players get involved, then talk to the GM's about what to do next, and the rest is history.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks? : I will apply them by not going over the line with the things I can, and CANNOT, do. I would make sure no Player is hacking, but mostly just be on the look out, and make sure everything is going smooth.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself : My skype name is: jackson.vandy. I have hosted servers before, Im experienced with getting involved in these kind of things. Also thanks for reading this if you do, and I really hope whoever is reading this, will be able to grant me with GM.

Thanks, Jackson.

2BladesOfGlory Gm Application. Empty Sorry about my name Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:39 pm

BladesOfGlory

I was putting my name in and it would only go to BladesOf, not BladesOfGlory. So now it didn't register me as making this post so I cant go back and edit it, i hope this isnt a problem!

3BladesOfGlory Gm Application. Empty Re: BladesOfGlory Gm Application. Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:24 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

not in game nor on XAT. dont appl on my server if ur not gonna play, dick.
/denied/

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum