SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lissa's Game Moderator application.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lissa's Game Moderator application. Empty Lissa's Game Moderator application. Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:48 am

Lissax3

Lissax3

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 1zmlfs9
My in-real name is Lissa.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. Xm37g6
My in-game name is Lissa.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 35mksbs
My age is 16.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 2m50abk
I'm from indonesia and my timezone is GMT+7.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. A2yl5
I have no proof being a GM before,but i was a GM on Balgen story, i know almost every command gm should know.
First of all I'll be active as I can to help people and solve problems.
I take my job seriously and I'll always carry out my gm duties as a professional person.
I'll help to everyone, not matter who is it and help him till hes issue will be fixed.
I do not take my emotions to my jobs.
I will not ban someone pisses me off or anything because my emotions wont effect my job, i'll ban only when somebody deliberately breaks the rules.
I will not abuse my gm powers like many other peoples do.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. Wks707
I'm very friendly person, i like listening to peoples problems and do my best to help.
I'll try hardly improve the server community and everything so it will be more fun to play in.
I'm very fair person when it's about punishment.
I'll be more active in xat to get new peoples to the server.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 35na24m
I'll try do my best to help newcomers download/fixing the game.(will study all of the errors existed)
Getting more peoples, proove them that the server is great to make the server more active.
Be more active in forums helping,asking and etc.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 2mi0vgn
Before doing anything first of all i will ask what happend between them and peoples around.
Find a good way to solve it,calm them both down, and let them go each other to another place so wont happend that they will fight again.
If they will fight again ill take them to jail,solve it again. if it wont work ill call higher gm rank to solve it between of them.

Lissa's Game Moderator application. 35anhhh
I'm a very friendly girl,i like swimming,playing Volleyball,tennis, i like K-pop and R&B music.
I play it everyday I'm very serious so you can count on me on everything.
Sometimes i'm hyper and i love talking much, but when its comes about my job i'm very serious.
I'm a person fun to talk too.

my skype: lissa.scoopy1

Thank you for reading my application!

2Lissa's Game Moderator application. Empty Re: Lissa's Game Moderator application. Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:00 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

Most outstanding application I've seen so far . Good job keep up da good work . +1 from pacifier

3Lissa's Game Moderator application. Empty Re: Lissa's Game Moderator application. Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:29 am

MrFluffy

MrFluffy

Great Job Lissa. Looks great but EpicPro wants people to start to put a poll. But overall looks great +1

4Lissa's Game Moderator application. Empty Re: Lissa's Game Moderator application. Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:43 am

Lissax3

Lissax3

Thank you guys : )

5Lissa's Game Moderator application. Empty Re: Lissa's Game Moderator application. Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 am

Solution

Solution
Admin

i like it. time zone is great we need more people in that timezone. your age doesnt hurt either. lol i like that you fancy'd it up even though its not required cuz i cud care less loll
........but um......... Welcome to the team Smile

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum