SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

CryingRains GM App :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CryingRains GM App :)  Empty CryingRains GM App :) Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:06 pm

CryingRain

CryingRain

Markus Phan

IGN:

CryingRain

Time Zone:

GMT +1 Germany,Krefeld

What qualifies you to be a GM in SolutionMS:

Well, i don't really have experience in being a GM, but I'd like to learn it. I like to help people and I want to support the server either. I wish to fulfil the players interests as good as I can because it's very important to keep the players happy. Also I have a lot of experience in Maple and Maple Private Servers.

How would you dispute a fight in game?

I try to calm them down first. If that won't work I'd warp them to different maps. Then I'd listen to their stories and judge after.

How will you apply the GM and Player Rules in your day to day tasks?:

I'll always follow the rules, and never abuse my power as GM. Also I would make sure everyone is following them in order to keep a good community.

Contact (Skype Preferred) and a brief information about yourself :

As I wrote up there I'm 16. I have a big weakness for cookies. I'm a very calm and silent guy, but I'm always there when needed. My favourite colours is Blue / Purple. I have summer vactions currently.

Thanks for reading (:

2CryingRains GM App :)  Empty Re: CryingRains GM App :) Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:11 pm

Pacifier

Pacifier

CryingRain wrote:
and never abuse my power as GM.

I hope you really don't . Nice app , straight to the point but try to add in a little more extra details .
O , and do not think of it in a bad way .

3CryingRains GM App :)  Empty Re: CryingRains GM App :) Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:50 pm

MrFluffy

MrFluffy

Good Luck!! +1

4CryingRains GM App :)  Empty Re: CryingRains GM App :) Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:06 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

i love the contents. but dont worry we'll get you experienced in no time Smile

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

5CryingRains GM App :)  Empty Re: CryingRains GM App :) Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

welcome to the team

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum