SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

What's up my fellow maple addicts!

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty What's up my fellow maple addicts! Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:37 am

blueice

blueice

Hey guys, my name's Bassel and I look forward to meeting all of you. A couple things about me include ; I love sports (football , bball , lacrosse , much more), I am an avid fan of rock and rap. Finally , I'm planning to join the United States Marine Corps in the near future, and I'm pretty psyched aha. Thanks for reading this , and hope we can talk soon <3. Oh and btw, I look very similar to Eli from degrassi (just ask my gf)

2What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Re: What's up my fellow maple addicts! Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:54 am

hahahaha

no one gives a fuck. shut the fuck up faggot

3What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Re: What's up my fellow maple addicts! Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 am

blueice

blueice

I love you too

4What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Re: What's up my fellow maple addicts! Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:59 am

hahahaha

haha man ur gay
dumbass retard

5What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Re: What's up my fellow maple addicts! Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

welcome bro. and sorry about that troller
idk how to ban guests

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

6What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Lol Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:26 pm

Scribblez

Scribblez

Bassel<3

Nono...

Picture Eli but a bit taller, tanned, deased, Osm hair, and a bit of sexiness<3 = Bassel.

LOL

7What's up my fellow maple addicts! Empty Re: What's up my fellow maple addicts! Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:51 am

Crawler

Crawler

Welcome to the community

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum