SolutionMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SolutionMS

Forum for the private server. Sit back and chat, )

You are not connected. Please login or register

Temporary Staff's Rules.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Temporary Staff's Rules. Empty Temporary Staff's Rules. Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:49 am

Pacifier

Pacifier

This rules will only apply for those we are in the STAFF. Rules will be Temporary as owner wants to create his own staff rules.

1. No abusing of your powers . Do not use the GM Commands / Skills on both players and staff unless it is for important use.

2. Threat everyone equally . I do not want any favortism on this server . Do not warp players or staff unless it is for giving out prizes, trading, jailing, or any other LEGIT reasons. Never give out items such as RARES , MSIs (Max Stat Items), Chairs, ETC to those who demands for it w/o a legit reason. Never ruin an event(being bias to players) . I do not care if they are your close ones like your friends, family or someone you are in a relationship with.

3. Stay professional . Try to be mature at all times, I do not want to see any fights in public with players or staff members, settle it somewhere else. Try not to speak any inappropriate words unless it is important (Staff should know what I mean).

4. When you are "Away From Keyboard" (AFK) for a period of time.. Use the skill "HIDE" or warp yourself to a deserted place or simply, LOG OUT.

5. Try not to let Emotions take over you.

6. Have Fun.
Please do not break any of this rules.

Owner or Sub-Admin, feel free to change/add/delete the rules anytime you want to.

2Temporary Staff's Rules. Empty Re: Temporary Staff's Rules. Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:16 pm

Solution

Solution
Admin

Only I'm allowed to break every rule <3

https://solutionmsv83.forumotion.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]